List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: docking
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-11-15 18:10:46

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Greg Lee wrote:
> I put the new docking scheme into kmidi.  I could only test
> it in fvwm, since I haven't been able to compile a working
> kde2pre for a day now.  It seems to work ok, except that
> clicking the right mouse button on the "icon" (it's a
> window in fvwm) doesn't give you a menu until you release
> the button. If this odd behavior is an outgrowth of the
> recent discussion here, I think it's a really bad idea.

It's a result of the current discussion. Once we found an agreeable solution,
the bahviour will be adjusted. It's a matter of a trivial change in KDockWindow
for docking windows.

Thanks for porting kmidi.  Did you observe any trouble/problems with the port?
Something I should add to the documentation?

Matthias