On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: >David Faure wrote: >> >> > Hi >> > >> > ok, now we know we have to fix it - if QMultiMap is not here in the near >> > future. But we better don't count on that. Should we do the change to >> > QMap/QList? >> >> Yes, looks like. >> Can you have a go at it ? >> >> > BTW what's about changing to a new QT snapshot soon. There is one on >> > ftp.troll.no which seems to work >> >> Yes - Krash is already said to depend on the 19991109 version IIRC. >> So you can leap one month forward. >> >> Stephan, still no fix for the Solaris bug ? >> It was the last thing that prevented us from switching earlier AFAIK. >> >No. And afaik the colours are still fucked up ;( Where are the colors fucked up for you? On Solaris or everywhere? -- Reggie