List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Small suggestion for admin/acinclude.m4.in
From:       Alexander Feigl <Alexander.Feigl () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-11-11 5:56:37

Hi!

I have a small suggestion for acinclude.m4.in. It seems like the HEAD version
is designed to handle QT 2.x / KDE 2.x as well as QT 1.x / KDE 1.x. But these
ist one!! exception :

AC_PATH_QT_1_3 looks for qstyle.h for both versions - which is not there for QT
1.x.. Does acinclude look for qstyle.h to avoid getting an "old" QT version?
Can we change it to look for "qstyle.h" when qtver is set to 2 - and look for
something "neutral" when qtver is set to 1?

This would be a help for those who develop their apps for both versions of KDE.
Mine is actually running on both - and I use the HEAD branch acinclude.m4.in
with the above modification.

Greetings

Alexander