Hi ok, now we know we have to fix it - if QMultiMap is not here in the near future. But we better don't count on that. Should we do the change to QMap/QList? BTW what's about changing to a new QT snapshot soon. There is one on ftp.troll.no which seems to work At Don, 11 Nov 1999 weis wrote: > Hi, > > QMultiMap was planned, but we had no time to finish it right now. > > The current behaviour is correct and intended. > > bye > Torben > > > On 10 Nov 1999, Sebastien Tanguy wrote: > > > >>>>> "DF" == David Faure writes: > > > > DF> Torben : in case you didn't follow the beginning of this, the > > DF> problem is that QMap holds one entry per key only. A test program > > DF> using QMap::insert() proved it. And it seems normal when reading > > DF> the sources (insert() calls insertSingle()), but is this the > > DF> expected behaviour ? > > > > I would say that this behavior was expected, although i don't know > > how old those classes are. Just look at the STL for comparison. There > > you have map _and_ multimap which are two different classes. Maybe > > having at QMap _and_ QMultiMap would be a good thing, for > > ...hum... compatibility. No ? > > > > > > greetings, > > seb. > > -- > > Windows NT, SCO Unix/Oracle | kill -9 them all, > > System Administrator | let reboot -rf now sort them out. > >