List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Help File Is Under What License???
From:       "Ming Poon" <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       1999-11-09 19:59:20

Hi folks,

I just would like to find out that if all the KDE Help files are under GPL, LGPL, or
whatever license. As we are working to open source all of our enhancements and additions,
we just would like to make sure that the Help we do also falls into a license that will not
conflict with any existing app. We are think of LGPL for now. Thanks.

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]