List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Name changes to X Applications?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-06 22:25:21

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Heck, how about compiling KDE HEAD right now?  All Debian users are
> > finding out that they have to follow a separate process then all other
> > distros (stupid byacc problem)... so we deal with it.
> >
> Hmm, mocgen.cpp is still in Qt CVS! For nothing within Qt or KDE
> it's necessary to have either bison or byacc

Eh?  Coolo, you hang out on IRC a lot.. we are getting at *least* one
person a day asking the same "how come I can't compile the Qt
snapshot?" question and it's almost ALWAYS because they are using
Debian and don't have byacc installed!
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth