List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwmsound anyone?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-06 14:13:09

On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 05:05:00PM +0100, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> Just a followup by myself:
>
> It was also interesting to define more logical system sounds, currently they
> mostly deal with window management. I suppose konqueror/kdesktop/kicker and
> friends have some more to say.

Oh yes, I'm sure users miss the "empty trash bin" sound !
(which I configured to some toilet flush sound :)

And launching an app in kicker, entering a directory in konqueror, ...
could have some, of course.

I personnally hate sound on the desktop, but that's just me and I
am happy to provide sounds in konqueror for those who really want a noisy desktop :)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org