List:       kde-devel
Subject:    WinShame Was: Name changes to KDE apps in Corel Linux
From:       Gary Meyer <gary () meyer ! net>
Date:       1999-11-05 17:59:21

To see the most shamefully configured KDE desktop ever, look at an old screenshot of
my laptop at http://24.8.19.113/winshame.gif.  I did this a while back and took a
screenshot.

Look at the menu, the window buttons, and the terminal window.  I renamed most every
application.  Names such as Notepad, Dial-Up Networking, etc.  It was really tempting
to create a few more xpm's, write some scripts, hack the panel a little, and package
it up.

It was based upon RH 6.0 and KDE1.1.1.

No flames please.  I think I did this at the same time of this mailing list's
infamous hemp thread. ;-)

-- Gary