On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote: > Depending on what you want to do, maybe you will like to use one of these: > > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Orchard/5802/ > > They are nice, very powerful (much more than gdbm) and come with a very > liberal license (unlike gdm) and the author is a nice guy (I'll abstain > on the comparison here). > Yes, on first glance they look very promising. I am not well read in database theory, so it'll take me a little bit to get used to it. But a couple of them look very useful.... - Mike "Netscape->File->Print" Bedy