List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gdbm woes (was Home for Kash?)
From:       Scott Thomas Haug <sth2 () cs ! wustl ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-01 14:16:46

Hi,

I know little of databases under linux, but pbrown suggested using db a few
msgs ago.

    DB is used to maintain the entire RPM database on a running system, which I
    would consider a "medium-weight" database.  It is more than capable for
    the task.

As he also mentioned, it comes with glibc.

Good luck.  I'm following this project with much interest.

-Scott