List:       kde-devel
Subject:    checkpass_shadow and checkpass_pam conflict
From:       "Yves Arrouye" <yves () realnames ! com>
Date:       1999-11-01 5:49:35

Hi,

While compiling a just updated kdebase. The reason is that HAVE_PAM and
HAVE_SHADOW both got defined by configure on my machine, hence
authenticate() is defined by both modules (with different lengthes). I kept
going by changing my config.h to not say HAVE_SHADOW. Hope it was right, and
if so, could kcheckpass take care of this situation?

Thanks,
Yves.