List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kicker - tasklist
From:       Richard Brunner <richard.brunner () vol ! at>
Date:       1999-10-31 18:55:48

Hi!

If xmms is maximised I can see 3 entrys in the "task-manager-plugin" \
(inside kicker), one for the mainwindow, on for the xmms-equalizer and one \
for the xmms playlist! But if I am minimising xmms, two of these entrys \
(equalizer and playlist) disappears and only one ist left. (=mainwindow).

In KDE 1.x there is only one entry in the tasklist (for the mainwindow), it \
doesnīt matter wether itīs minimised or not.

Perhaps someone can fix this in the future.

richard