List:       kde-devel
From:       "Balog Jozsef" <jasper () EUnet ! yu>
Date:       1999-10-31 16:04:38

Dear KDE'ers

I have a question that I didn't find in manulas of KFM. Maybe it is just an option that i just didn't \
realise yet.  When I am browsing on the net, there are certain links that just won't "link". Like click \
here to download this file and if I click there KFM just stops and won't do anything. Later on I found \
out that the files that I can't download with KFM , don't work with Netscape either. With Netscape it \
starts to download but the file is not downloaded to my hd but I see the same picture on my monitor as if \
I opened a binary file with a text editor. I found the same mistake on windows version of netscape too.

What is the problem?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the off -topic. Maybe someone could help me

Kind regards

Balog Jozsef.