List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE directory tree under RedHat
From:       Frederik Bilhaut <bilhaut_f () mail ! cpod ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-31 12:45:27

Hello!

I have a question about the directory tree that is used under RedHat 6 for KDE:
Since (for example) includes go in prefix/include/kde/, documentation in
prefix/doc/kde, and binaries in /usr/bin, how to we manage the --prefix option
of the configure scripts ?? It won't work anymore to put everything in
prefix/.... And if a configure script adopts the RedHat structure, it won't work
anymore for users who want to put their files in (say) /opt/.

Is there a "kde-official" way to manage this problem ?

Thanks!

--
| FREDERIK BILHAUT                           |               KMySql project |
| Teamco Systems Innovation                  |   http://www.xnot.com/kmysql |