List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kash Kontinued.
From:       pbrown () redhat ! com
Date:       1999-10-31 0:08:31

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Michael J. Bedy wrote:

>   So point one is that I think it would basically be insane to develop a
> KDE 1.x version of Kash, because we'd just be wasting time. I wish that
> the new KDE communication system could be documented (HINT!) so that we
> could begin to consider what is necessary.

If you mean DCOP, it is.  Check out the HOWTO file in the kdelibs/dcop
directory of CVS.

I'll try and get it posted in HTML format to the developer.kde.org site
this weekend.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.