List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Option to save session on logout?
From:       David Smith <dsmith () algonet ! se>
Date:       1999-10-30 19:56:26

Would you consider adding an option to the logout dialog to allow
exiting KDE without saving the session?   I personally find it very
annoying to have, say, netscape pop up when I start KDE just because
I missed closing it the last time I logged out.

If you want I can send a patch that does this. (Of course, it would be
a small thing for anyone who knows the code, but I know all those small
things tend to just stack up and never get done...)

Regards,
David Smith