List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: No space left on CVS server
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-10-30 12:17:35

But unfortunatly, the server accepted my additions (rulefiles for KPPP), but
when I wanted to commit my changes, it gave those errors. Now it says, that
exactly my files where "created by an independent party", and let not commit
it. When I removed the files locally, he removed them on the server too.

Damned, this were 4 hours of work. I'm so frustrated now...
Giving up...

Mario

--
Everything is worth precisely as much as a belch, the difference being
that a belch is more satisfying.