List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: c++-suffix
From:       Yves Arrouye <yves () realnames ! com>
Date:       1999-10-29 1:21:27

Evan DiBiase wrote:

> Hey again,
>
>         In my neverending quest to get KDE2 to compile, I'm trying to
> get kdebase
> compile. It seems, though, that make can't find c++-suffix. Does anyone
> know
> where I can get this program?

It's not that c++-suffix isn't found, it's that the variable DCOPIDL2CPP
isn't defined (presumably by configure). Then $(DCOPIDL2CPP)
--c++-suffix is seen as just c++-suffix by make (the - means "ignore
errors" so it's funny that this problem doesn't prevent the compilation
from happening).

Compiling with

	make DCOPIDL2CPP=/usr/bin/dcopidl2cpp

fixed this problem (of course, change /usr/bin to the right location!).

Yves.