List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Request for a 'cannot-compile' mailing list...
From:       bilhaut_f () mail ! cpod ! fr
Date:       1999-10-28 9:17:44

Hi!

It seems that the traffic on this mailing-list contains 90% of "Can't compile
XXX" mails with all the trailing "Re: can't compile XXX". For people (like me)
who just want to be aware of what's happening in the KDE development, it is
really a pain to download all these messages and then to extract the
interesting ones.

I know that these messages are usefull for developers for debugging, and for
users to compile. But I think there must be a specific list for these ones.

Regards,

--
| FREDERIK BILHAUT                           |               KMySql project |
| Teamco Systems Innovation                  |   http://www.xnot.com/kmysql |