List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Unable to Compile kdesupport
From:       Evan DiBiase <evand () telerama ! com>
Date:       1999-10-27 19:55:04

(I just subscribed, so perhaps these things have already been noted...)

Looking through the mailing list archives, I noticed that at least two people
have noted that kdesupport does not compile. I'd like to third this. I'm
trying to compile the CVS code off of 209.81.8.253, which I'm told updates
every hour. I'm running approx. Slackware7-pre2 (glibc2.1). I believe the
information is already in the other posts (they were sent today), so I won't
restate them.

--
-Evan

PGP/GPG available at: http://www.wplug.org/~evand/evand.key
| After all, what is your hosts' purpose in having a party?  Surely not   |
| for you to enjoy yourself; if that were their sole purpose, they'd have |
| simply sent champagne and women over to your place by taxi.             |
|               -- P. J. O'Rourke                                         |