List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Running KImageShop
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-27 14:05:40

> can I do ?

   Well, maybe somebody can put a better error message there, because what
this "file not found" actually says is that there was some problem loading
either the .la file, or some of the components he points to. For example
the link errors what we talked some days ago are signalled this way, too.

  If all the libraries are there, you should try to do that linkcheck
thingy.

      Lotzi