List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Running KImageShop
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-27 9:12:35

David Faure wrote:

> get the

> can I do ?
>
> "file not found" might refer to the file that libkimageshop.la talks about,
> i.e. the .so.* files. Check they are there.

> > removed, that stuff is quite
> > >

> > > How can this be fixed ? I want to help, I want to code some features for
> Tackat
> > > into KIS.   ;o)
> >
> > Please help me. How can I fix this problem or how can I manage it ?
>
> Did you try recompiling and reinstalling the lib, to make sure it's there
> (not only the .la file) ?

Are you sure it finds all it's depending libraries? Try to ldd on the
libarary.
If there are some not founds in the output, make sure to set
LD_LIBRARAY_PATH.
And tell me about it - so we can fix it :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.