List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kidl.vim
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-26 0:40:38

#if David Faure
> I don't get it... kidl generates .kidl files from .h files...

/me slaps forehead
I thought it was the other way around.
I assumed the XML was the easier to parse. Shows what I know :)

Some documentation for kidl might help...

Ok, change 'anyone who is editing kidl files' to 'anyone who wants to print
nice HTML versions of the generated xml of their kidl headers using Vim' ;)

Rik