List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE reuse patterns feedback
From:       Amir Michail <amir () cs ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-25 6:25:03

Hi,

I would appreciate any feedback on the reuse patterns work.

Specifically, it would be very helpful if you tell me what patterns
you looked at and whether browsing those patterns in combination with
the corresponding application source code helped you at all in
learning to use KDE classes and/or identify problems with existing KDE
applications.

Also, if you encountered problems, please let me know.

Thanks,

Amir

P.S.  I am planning a complete rewrite of the CodeWeb tool suite that
will be open source.  Moreover, I will mine for a variety of past
development experience: software reuse, software evolution, porting,
gui conventions, etc.  I believe that such past experience can guide
and check development in the future.