List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: BarIcon()
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () uermel ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-10-25 7:57:40

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Michael Koch wrote:

> Am Mon, 25 Okt 1999 schrieb Simon Hausmann:
> > IMHO $prefix/share/toolbar is for "globally" used toolbar icons (shared
> > ones), while $prefix/share/apps/appname/toolbar looks like being a good
> > place for app specific icons.
>
> But then BarIcon() should search in $prefix/share/apps/appname/toolbar.
> And currently it doesn't searches ther by default. Thats my problem.

I think the right way is to add your desired resource to the KStandardDirs
instance of your KInstance.

Like:

MyInstance->dirs()->addResourceType( "toolbar", KStandardDirs::kde_default("data") + \
"myinstancename/toolbar/");

For a normal application MyInstance equals KGlobal, otherwise your your
KInstance ;)

Bye,
 Simon