List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem compiling apps using QAction
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1999-10-24 18:19:23

Hi,

I get this error when compiling anything on koffice or konqueror:

 /opt/kde2/lib/libkparts.so: undefined reference to
`QAction::configuration(QDomDocument &, bool) const'

I have the latest qk. Do we have to update the Qt again ?
(Note: I've been getting this for some days)

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
antlarr@arrakis.es        larrosa@kde.org