List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KAboutBox in KApp?
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-10-22 7:57:56

On tor, 21 okt 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:
>David Sweet wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to use kapp->getHelpMenu() but it doesn't support KABboutBox
>> (which I'd also like to use).  My guess is that a good, general, solution
>> would be to create a method KApplicaton::getHelpMenu (KAboutBox *) that
>> complements the current getHelpMenu().
>>
>like moving KApplication to kdeui :)
>
>Greetings, Stephan

There is a bit more freedom now since helpMenu() is located in ktmainwindow.
I will try make (when I have the time that is) a standard "About <app>" dialog
box that is a bit more "fancy" than the current one. Something like the Gnome
one (but with a bit more moderate color usage) and with rich text capabilities.

--
Espen Sand