List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: cuteidl doesn't compile (scanner.ll)
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-10-20 12:54:31

> RE: cuteidl doesn't compile (scanner.ll)
      ^^^^^^^
you mean kidl, right ?
(or rather dcopxml, as I would like it to be called)

> Just tried without --enable-final - still gettting:
> scanner.ll: In function `int yylex()':
> scanner.ll:162: `yylval' undeclared (first use this function)
That's the usual warning for files generated by lex.
Yes, people are better than tools when it comes to write source code :)

> All the other errors are gone.
Told you :)

Looks like there are even more hacks to do here if you
want --enable-final to work...

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer