List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker applets (w/tiny screenshot attached)
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1999-10-20 4:01:31

Mosfet wrote:
> Looks quite nice. As far as the sizing goes the 64pixel extent is simply
> a value we are using while hacking. There is no reason to not allow an
> arbitrary height.
>
> Graham TerMarsch wrote:
> ...snip...
> >  [Image]

Actually, the height of that clock is really only 54 pixels (or something like
that).  I've sized the class derived from KApplet to that size, but will take
it from your statement that I should somehow be able to get it so that the
bottom extent of the clock isn't shown and that the applet ends up without
that additional frame border on the bottom half.  Uh, what am I missing on
that one?

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Who is D.B. Cooper, and where is he now?