List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 1.1.2 and language support problem
From:       "Carlo Robazza" <carlor () corel ! com>
Date:       1999-10-19 1:46:02

Hi there,

I have run into a situation that I find very confusing and was hoping
someone could explain what is going on. In Control Center, the languages
module (kcmlocale), if you set all languages to US English, then the
word "color" appears as "color". If you set any one of the 3 choices to
UK English, then "color" appears as "colour" (the UK spelling).

Now, if the US spelling for "color" can be found when all three choices
are set to US English, then why can't it be found when one of the
choices is set to UK English?

Thanks,

Carlo Robazza
Corel.