List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail and mailto:
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-10-17 2:37:53

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote:
> Don Sanders wrote:
> > No it can't. It's a computer program and pretty much only does what
> > its begin programmed to do. Sometimes I ask it to clean my bathroom
> > and it just flat out ignores me.
>
> Really?  Are you using HEAD branch?  I could have *sworn* that somebody
> hacked in 'clean user's bathroom' support at KDE Two...

Wow! All this in the same month that my EMACS became sentient and explained to
me how it was planning to hide itself in the Windows 2000 source code in order
to replicate itself.

                   <<YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED HUMANS>>

Technology is really amazing.

BFN,
Don. /Furiously cvs updating now.

BTW, VIM says it will be launching a tactical counter attack.

Oh, no, now they've started arguing... who says you never need to reboot linux.