List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Developers News
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       1999-10-16 18:35:49

Markus Goetz <guruz@gmx.de> wrote:
> i really miss the developers news in news_dyn.html ... has this stopped ?

I apologize for this.  I've been really busy lately but I expect to
have some news out next week (Monday or Tuesday), hopefully there
won't be anymore such lapses.  Meanwhile, other people have been
covering some of the important news; you might checkout
http://www.kdeforum.org/ or http://linuxtoday.com/story.php3?sn=10975
for example.

Anyone who wants to help with the develpers news is welcome.  Perhaps
the way to do this is to plan by paragraphs.  Basically, get an idea
for a paragraph or two (preferably, but not necessarily, based on
mailing list content) and let me know what you're covering.  I can
then easily include these paragraphs in the final article, properly
credited and with any changes pre-approved.

Thanks,
Navin.