This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF1638.B19DD8D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hi For all those interested in the CAD project I initiated a short time ago please subscribe to the mailing list I have set up. This way only people intested in the source code will receive it To Subscribe, just send a blank e-mail to gnucad-subscribe@rygannon.force9.co.uk Best Regards John Dean In this world without borders or fences Who needs Windows or Gates? ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF1638.B19DD8D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GNU-CAD Mailing List