Hi, i would really enjoy to help you. i'm working as an (web)programmer in frankfurt and one of our customers is the allgemeine deutsche direktbank. i programed an backend to handle their online forms. i'll watch this thread..... fell free to contact me. ciao danny Stephan Kahnt wrote: > > Hi out there, > > some weeks ago, there was a thread about Homebanking in the KDE user > mailing list. If I > remember well, there was a conciderable amount of people who wanted to > help in > such a "Kash" project. Unfortunatly the discussion > stopped without any results. I want to start the development and ask You > to > help. Is anybody experienced in software design. I'm a student of > mechanical > engineering, developing software at the university in a part-time job, > but I > haven't any experiences in software design. Well I read some articel in > Stroustrup's C++ Bible. I'd try it nevertheless the way it is described > in the > book. But help would be great. > > So let's start with the aims, let's have I vision: > > What should the program do? > > o homebanking software > o part of the KDE project > o handels, stores, reloads, displays, ... several accounts > o unlimited number of transactions per account > o different currencies are possible > o organize transactions into categories, classes, etc. > o online banking capabilities > o different types of accounts are supported (bank account, share > account, > current account, credit card account, deposit account, customer > account etc.) > o splitted transactions > > Pleas add as many items to the list as you think that are necessary. > Perhaps > we should add a sign "demand/wish" to each feature . Just in case of > concessions during the development or to mark where to start the work. > > My experiences in homebanking software are limited to M$ Money. So the > feature list is derived from this software. Hope there are much more > possibilities to handel financial data. > > Thanks > > Stephan