On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Michael Goffioul wrote: > Hi, > > thanks to all of you who answered. But using "ulimit" didn't help. I change > my "profile" file which set limit to 1000000. I put instead "ulimit -c > unlimited". But core dump is not created. I compiled my program with debug > enabled but it didn't change anything. Maybe it's because my program is > multithreaded and that the segfault occurs somewhere in one thread. > If you have other suggestions, feel free to send them to me. it should always dump a core. ever tried to ask the shell:> ulimit -c ??? ciao norbert -- norbert weuster@etecs6.uni-duisburg.de