List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to create core dump
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () emic ! ucl ! ac ! be>
Date:       1999-10-14 6:38:15

Hi,

thanks to all of you who answered. But using "ulimit" didn't help. I change
my "profile" file which set limit to 1000000. I put instead "ulimit -c
unlimited". But core dump is not created. I compiled my program with debug
enabled but it didn't change anything. Maybe it's because my program is
multithreaded and that the segfault occurs somewhere in one thread.
If you have other suggestions, feel free to send them to me.

Thanks. Michael.

--
Michaël Goffioul

EMIC - UCL