List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling kdelibs
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-10 3:11:38

> > Yes, you need the current QT CVS.
> > I tried to announce it here but my mail got lost.

  Just for the record: it does not compile with the current Qt, or it was
not for the version I've checked out at around 7pm US Central Time.
Clashes (or Klashes) between the two versions of qaction.

  And the README in Canossa says that you need the 9/9/1999 version... :-)
Somebody was really into the magic of "9". :-)

               Lotzi