List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: The Linux Myth
From:       <deanjx () aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-10-07 9:53:04

I checked it out earlier and I was able to make a copy of the article for
distribution to all my MS loving colleagues who keep tell me that MS isn't
afaid. Well, all know that the writing is on the wall. If people power bring
down Government it certainly can bring down Microsoft and they know it
John Dean