Hi, I have written documentation for the CodeWeb project. Much as kdoc extracts reference documentation from source code, the CodeWeb tool suite extracts tutorial-like information from a library and existing real-life applications. By browsing the resultant "reuse patterns" and reference documentation (such as that generated by kdoc), one can learn to use the library by example in much the same way as one would from a hand-written tutorial. There are currently two documents: http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/amir/CodeWeb/Browsing_Reuse_Patterns.pdf http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/amir/CodeWeb/Mining_Reuse_Patterns.pdf (There are also postscript versions with .ps.gz suffixes.) The first document gives an in-depth demonstration of how one can learn to use the KDE core libraries by browsing the reuse patterns generated by the tool. This document includes numerous examples and screenshots. The second document describes the data mining process in some detail. Amir P.S. I am currently updating the CodeWeb site which contains the results of the KDE library analysis. So, you may encounter some errors while browsing. Again, the site is at http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/projects/se/www/kde/reuse_patterns