List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Making the Scroll Lock LED Blink (Was : What is...)
From:       Markus Goetz <guruz () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-10-03 12:00:57

Hi

>>Are there any functions for modifying the Num/Caps/Scroll lock lights on
>>keyboards.  I'm guessing I'd have to go down to the Xlib level, but I'm
>>not seeing anything that rings a bell in the header files...

>man XChangeKeyboardControl

I am also interested in this thing. I took a look at the XCKC Man Page but it
is explained were ... hmmm.... good.

void MainWindow::setKeyboardLED(bool on)
{
   XKeyboardControl kbd;
   kbd.led = 3;
   if (on) kbd.led_mode = LedModeOn; else kbd.led_mode = LedModeOff;
   cerr << XChangeKeyboardControl(kapp->getDisplay(), KBLed | KBLedMode, &kbd) << endl;
}

I really don't know how to use this thing ! It just does nothing !
Can anyone help me ?

Markus

PS : The cerr always puts out 1 !

--
Page : http://guruz.tsx.org
ICQ  : icq://23244271

MP3 HAVE/REQ List : http://www.bawue.de/~rgoetz/mp3list.html

Wenn ich See seh, brauch ich kein Meer mehr.