List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Exciting and Ambitious New Project Under Way!!!!!!!!!!!
From:       <deanjx () aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-10-03 4:13:30

Yes, I have got started on this exciting and ambitious new project, which is
an AutoCAD compatable CAD application aimed specifically at KDE (and may be
other Environs). If you would like to take part just reply to this e-mail.
If we get enough people interested I will set up a mailing list. Don't be
put off the task is not is not as big as it appears I already have 4,220,972
byte of source code spanning 793 files for 25 modules. I am converting this
code from Windows/DOS to Qt/Mesa and even Gtk+. Right now I need all the
help I can get. Please, don't think this is another 'flash in the pan'
project, I am deadly serious and I want it to succeed.
Best Regards
John Dean

In this world without borders or fences
Who needs Windows or Gates?