Robert Easter wrote: > Hello, I'm interested in joining the KDE development team. I have some > C/C++ experience and have played with Qt programming. Being a part of > KDE-devel, even in a minor capacity, would give me a good project to work on > as a way to learn new things. I've been studying MICO corba too. Very > interesting. > > Well, let me know what you need from me. I can send you some programs I've > made if you want to try to guage my experience level to decide what I might > be capable of working on. Bob, Welcome to the team :-) In an OpenSource project like KDE, nobody tells anybody else what to do. Just work on whatever looks like fun. Check out some apps and add a feature that you like. Write an app that doesn't exist. Basically, do whatever you feel like (within reason -- don't be messing with the core libraries unless you are *sure* of what you are doing). Now if you want a suggestion... I would look at KOffice. There is always tons of work that needs to be done and there can never be enough people working on it. -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux