Hi there, I just wanted to remind people, that there is a another application wizard, called "shaman", which also provides a repository where some application templates can be found (and code can be generated from them). As far as I know, sources in there are not 2.x compatible, either. But if someone updates the source in there I would encourage him to open up a new branch in the repository in which 2.x compatible templates should be stored. If you are really interested in creating lots of reusable code and maintain it (e.g. for different target platforms, version, and variants), you'd better have a look at "shaman". http://www.kirchheim.netsurf.de/~tfischer/shaman.html or see the "snapshots" on ftp.kde.org (Although shaman has not been updated for quite some time its concepts still strong enough to comepte with the other tools).