Joseph WENNINGER wrote: > Is there any other application template than the one in the KDE SDK > available ? Yes.. but they are all also KDE 1.x specific > I downloaded the latest snapshot and the kapptemplate fails to create a > functioning configure script. It stops execution with the message that a > small KDE test application can't be compiled, although KDESUPPORT, KDELIBS, > KDEBASE is installed and works. > > It looks like the problem is the lines containing > KApplication::kde_dir().data(), seems the definitions have moved to the > KConfig object, or I have something installed wrong. > > What am I doing wrong ? Nothing. I haven't updated kapptemplate to work with 2.x... yet. -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux