On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 10:25:07AM +0200, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, David Faure wrote: > >moving icons [when that's fixed], ...) > > Is this a problem in QIconView or somewhere else? In the iconview it works for > me! > It's not a problem in QIconView - it happened with KIconContainer as well. As soon as you use the flags WStyle_Customize | WStyle_NoBorder, in order to get rid of the window border, it seems the window doesn't get some events anymore. I don't more than that. Must be the mouseMoveEvent only since clicking works fine. -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today