List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 3D pie widget
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-09-28 20:55:00

#if Amaury JACQUOT
> I do agree. However, if you vant to implement this same function in
> kspread,
> you're screwed....
> furthermore, I found another one referenced to on slashdot which
> partents these
> (sorry for the crude drawing)

Not bad. I get what it is, though is the one marked 50% really supposed
to be that small ;)

I've decided the US is screwed, if they let people patent pie charts.

Has anyone actually patented the basic pie chart ? How can you let
people patent stuff like this ?

I'm going to patent this:
'A graph drawing utility which fails to generate the pixel data correctly
and crashes'

That should keep me in US dollars for a bit. Maybe then I'll patent the
use of unary currency values. That'll fox 'em.

Cheers,
Rik