Hi i am the programmer of KWebSearch (Maybe you know it, if not you may want to take a look at http://www.bawue.de/~rgoetz/kwebsearch.html). It's a simple programm that expects some keywords, generates an URL out of them and opens the users favourite Browser (Netscape, KFM or Lynx) with the results page of a search engine that searched for the keywords. Note that this IS NOT SOMETHING LIKE APPLE SHERLOCK OR COLOMBO ! I already have some international, german, dansk and portugese Search Engines Included but i really want to include more and more engines. So if you know a bit about HTML (especially the
tag) and have some time, i would be happy if you would help me including some more engines. Any Help is wanted ! If you are interested, mail me on guruz@gmx.de, not on kde-dev. Thanks. Markus -- Page : http://guruz.tsx.org ICQ : icq://23244271 MP3 HAVE/REQ List : http://www.bawue.de/~rgoetz/mp3list.html Alle Chirurgen sind Aufschneider.