List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE-1.1.2
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       1999-09-26 7:49:09

Hi
I couldn't check if KDE 2 has this problem too

clicking "Utilitis" or some othes I only see 26 items -I use a 15" screen -
I guess a lot of people will not miss the aditionaly features - but's a petty.
I suggest that the pop ups should get a scroll bar if all items do not fit on
the screen
BTW I do not like the "more" item of netscape's picklist because it fills up the
hole screen in an unpredictable way

my work around was to create one or more subdirectories in applnk and move some
of the applications to this subdirs

 --
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer

PS.
Besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
please visit our WEB-page