List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpaint
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       1999-09-25 7:54:25

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999, Richard Moore wrote:
> Espen Sand wrote:
> >
> > Every addition is nice. However one thing that I think is really needed by all
> > drawing applications is undo (and perhaps redo) support. Ok it is perhaps
> > a rather big task but it is a very valuable feature.  At least xpaint has
> > some undo functionality so perhaps you can borrow some code from there.
>
> I would suggest starting with something a little easier! How about
> improving the area selection/cut and paste code. I would also love
> to have a crop feature. There is certainly plently of room for
> improvement in kpaint, so do whatever you feel comfortable with.
>
> Rich.

Yes of course. It was just that this issue popped up when the words "kpaint" and
"development" were mentioned ;) As I said it is a big task and should not be
dealt with before one really knows the code and structure (inner workings) of
the program. In order to get this knowledge, implementing the features
mentioned above is a good method.

--
Espen Sand