List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kioslaves/pop3
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-09-24 11:31:01

#if Don Sanders
> Will the kdebase/kioslave/pop3.* code help me out here. I've been perusing the
> interface but I can't see how it will.
#endif

Take a look at kdenonbeta/empath/lib/EmpathMailboxPOP3.*

You have to take into consideration the fact that you now have to find
some way to ask for a message, then wait for it to arrive. I have recently
changed Empath's kernel so that all mail operations are completely
asynchronous. You might want to take some hints from the design.

Cheers,
Rik